Why Hire Us?
Blue Sun Interpreting, LLC is a sign language interpreting agency whose sole focus is pop culture events. We have a wealth of experience interpreting for these events all over the United States including with Fan Expo, Fan Fest, Geek Expos, Comicpalooza, and more. We are well-versed in what goes into making an excellent fan experience both on the surface and behind the scenes.
- Certified/qualified interpreters with knowledge of the subject matter and professional behavior with patrons and special guests
- Advertising within Deaf populations
- Specialized interpreting and transliterating needs including working with Deaf-blind
- Interpreting/Transliterating for all major panels and subsequent requests as staffing allows (i.e. smaller panels, gaming, photo ops, and autograph signings)
- Reserved seating signs in the panel rooms for Deaf and hard-of- hearing patrons
- Volunteers to assist with Deaf and hard-of- hearing patron needs (if applicable)
- Communication access for an unreached geek population!
In addition to the services, we can provide contacts for captioning services as well as convention disability services coordination. Allow us to help make your convention known as an #AccessibleCon and #DeafFriendly!
Not All Interpreters are Created Equal
We have the geek knowledge. We have the interpreting skills. We maintain a professional demeanor around the talent, staff, and attendees. We are fun people. Enough said.